Saturday 9 July 2016

Summer H&M haul & Try on

Hello everybody! I hope you have had a great week! Today I am going to be doing a post on my little summer H&M haul! H&M had (and I think still have) a big sale on and I just couldn't resist picking up a few things from the sale.
Anyway Enjoy!

The first thing I purchased was a pair of high waisted black shorts. Well to be honest, the actual colour is called nearly black and in this picture they look quite grey but in real life I think they actually look black. These fit really nicely and they are really comfortable so I would definitely recommend them.

The next thing I bought was two pairs of super stretch skinny jeans. I don't know why but I have always worn super stretch skinny jeans, they just seem to fit me well. Anyway I thought these jeans were great. Even though they do look a bit grey in this picture, in real life they are very black. The only thing I would point out about these is that the sizes came out quite small which was a bit annoying but oh well!

The next thing I bought is this really cute crop top. I absolutely love this! It is such a lovely item for the summer and I just think it is so cute! It looks really nice on and it is made out of a really nice soft material!

The next thing I bought was this black and cream ribbed t shirt. I think this is such a nice piece. It well literally go with anything and it is just so warm and comfy!

The next thing I purchased is exactly the same as the t shirt above but it is just in a lovely dark grey colour.

The final piece of clothing that I purchased was this adorable elephant , off the shoulder, crop top. Every time I went in to H&M I would see this and always think wow that is cute and that would be perfect for the summer. I am so glad I got it! It is so cute and I love it so much. It also goes well with my new high waisted shorts which is a bonus. Absolutely love this!

The last thing I bought was a pair of sunglasses. I have wanted a new pair of sunglasses and I saw these and thought they looked a bit like those Ray ban ones everyone has been banging on about so I just decided to get them. I'm glad I did because I really like them!

Try on- 

(So sorry but I couldn't find this top 
on the website)







High waisted shorts- Link here
Super stretch skinny jeans- Link here

I hope you enjoyed this post! I can't believe how many great bargains I picked up! 

Thank you! 

Miss A x 

43 comments:

  1. You brought some very nice things! I expecially love the stripey top.
    Amy x
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'm obsessed with that top at the moment! X

      Delete
  2. I love anything off the shoulder at the mo! Great haul.

    Mind checking out my latest post - it's all about how I styled up an LYDC bag!

    Alice x
    girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love off the shoulder tops for the summer! I will definitely check out your new post and thank you! X

      Delete
  3. I love the stripy top! Lovely post xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really nice! Thank you so much! X

      Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. Ooh loved everything here. Especially the striped top, it's so lovely! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah everyone seems to be liking the striped top! X

      Delete
  5. You got some lovely things! The tops are really cute x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The summery crop top is so cute! I love the colours and it really suits you!

    Alicia x

    lishb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is really nice! Aww thank you so much! X

      Delete
  7. Love the items you got, especially the high waisted shorts as they'll match all of the shirts you picked up! I really need to go to H&M soon x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah they will match with all of the tops I bought really nicely! Thank you! X

      Delete
  8. I love the look of everything you bought - H&M have some great pieces right now xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am loving H&M at the moment! Thankyou so much! X

      Delete
  9. Nice Haul x


    Will feel happy to see you on my blog.xx
    beautydrugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your blog! X

      Delete
  10. These are soooo my style! I never go to H&M though, maybe I should! I especially loved the high waisted shorts and the striped top :)

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! Yeah H&M sometimes have some great pieces! Thank you! X

      Delete
  11. Lovely post- you have a great style! I especially love those sunglasses! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yeah the sunglasses are great! X

      Delete
  12. their sale was amazing !! i picked up so many things from it :)

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love h&m. The off the shoulder tops are lovely, they look amazing on you :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, H&M is great! Aww thank you so much! X

      Delete
  14. I love the stuff you got and great post, I love H&M. :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love h&m but it can be quite expensive sometimes
    Reviewsrantsandopinions.blogspot.com
    Niamh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is why I love their sales ! Thank you! X

      Delete
  16. Obsessed with off the shoulder tops at the moment. H&M has some really nice pieces in at the moment. Great post :)
    Beth x
    Beth Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same, I love off the shoulder tops! Thank you! X

      Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  17. I love that elephant crop top, so freaking cute oh myyyy! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely post!! The crop tops look amazing on you! <3

    Amelia | Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely haul, really love those glasses on you :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The crop tops are so cute, I'm loving off-shoulder at the moment and they're such pretty prints! Great picks :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are lovely! Thank you so much! X

      Delete
  21. Omg I love the crop tops, especially the elephant one! I think I might have to go and buy that one myself soon! Love the haul! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete