Saturday 16 July 2016

My Fiorelli Handbag collection

Hello everyone! Yay! The summer holidays are finally here! Today I am going to be showing you my fiorelli bag collection (which only consists of three but one of them is my school bag and it is really scuffed and dirty so you probably wouldn't want to see that) . Anyway Enjoy!



I don't know why but I just bloody love Fiorelli bags. Fiorelli is not the most well known brand and their bags are not even made of leather but I just adore them! I think all of their bags are just so simple that you can't go wrong with them. They come in so many different colours and designs and they are just all so pretty! 






The first bag I have is this black cross body bag. It is in a sort of envelope shape but at the back it has a little compartment which looks like a built in purse. It also has a zip pocket on the front and lots of pockets inside the bag. The inside of the bag is a lovely purple colour which I really like and it has a lot of room in it. Unfortunately this bag is like 9 months old so they do not sell it anymore but there are lots of bags like it. 




The next bag is this black backpack. I am absolutely obsessed with this. I received it about 4 weeks ago and I just can't stop using it. Also whenever I do use it, I get lots of compliments which is always good. This backpack is so classy but practical. I can fit loads of things inside it and it also has loads of pockets. The inside of it is brightly coloured with a cream, pink and peach stripe pattern. Also everything inside it is secured by a zip so it is safe to hold your things in it whilst it is on your back

Similar black cross body bag- Link here
Black backpack- Link here
Fiorelli website- Link here

So those are my two fiorelli bags. Have you tried any Fiorelli bags? What brand do you go to to get your bags from? 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Miss A x 

16 comments:

  1. Lovely collection! Have a wonderful weekend ! :)xx

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rucksack bag, it is so pretty xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both!! And they are very affordable compared to some brands!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is why I love Fiorelli! Thank you! X

      Delete
  4. I've heard of the brand(though don't know much about it) but their stuff seems like it's really good quality,I love the black backpack!I tend to buy all my bags and purses from high street stores like River Island xx

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think Fiorelli bags are such great quality! I've heard that river island do lovely bags! Thank you! X

      Delete
  5. The backpack is really cute! I don't really use handbags because I like my hands to be free, so it would be a great alternative for me :)

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am in love with the backpack! Thank you! X

      Delete
  6. Ahhh they all look so smart and sleek and beautiful! Loving your dinosaur top too haha! Lovely blog :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Fiorelli handbags! They are so affordable and can be great dupes for higher end brands x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, they are great dupes!Thank you ! X

      Delete
  8. I love the backpack, I have a similar one and it is so cute and great for events, like concerts and I took mine on holidays. It was the perfect bag to carry around!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! Yeah the back pack is so practical and easy to carry around! Thank you! X

      Delete