Saturday 23 July 2016

20 things I love about summer

Hi guys! You probably would have already known or been able to guess that Summer is my favourite season. Even though I also absolutely love Winter, mainly because it is my birthday and Christmas, I just find everyone is much happier and brighter in summer! So I have decided to write this post dedicated to 20 things I love about summer. I also decided to go outside into my garden and find some nice plants to take pictures of so I will include them in this post (don't expect to much of my pictures, they don't look very professional but atleast I tried! : D) Anyway Enjoy!



20 things I love about Summer- 

1. Finally being able to get your shorts, sunglasses and flip flops out!

2. Sitting outside on the Sun lounger reading a book or listening to music

3. Hearing the happy tune of your local ice cream van

4. Watching all of the bugs fly around and get on with their busy lives

5. Fun family barbeques with lots of yummy food


(Cheeky picture of my little
Pug Layla) 

6. Relaxing on the beach with the gentle sounds of the waves 

7. Going to random summer faits and markets 

8. Being hydrated with an ice cold lemonade 

9. Finally plucking up the courage to put on that really bright pink lipstick

10. The summer holidays meaning no school for six weeks



11. Finding a new perfume that is your signature summer scent 

12. Water fights 

13. Going to that dodgey fun fair down the road and buying some candyfloss 

14. Never being so happy to see one day of rain (this one only applies if you are having a hot summer) 

15. Going on long evening strolls whilst the Sun sets 


 


16. Watching your skin go slightly darker and your hair go slightly lighter 

17. Being able to walk out of the house without a massive coat on 

18. Venturing fourth and actually wearing a colour other than black or grey

19. Ice creams and ice lollies 

20. Waking up to the sound of birds and the Sun shining into your room and being immediately put into a happy mood 



I hope you enjoyed this post! I certainly enjoyed writing it and taking the pictures! Do you agree with my 20 things? What do you love about summer? 

Thanks for reading ! 

Miss A x 






22 comments:

  1. I also love finding my summer scent. Still on the hunt this year though...

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I haven't found one either ! Thanks ! X

      Delete
  2. I totally agree! I love being able to sit out in the evenings with friends! Also your pug is so cute!!!! Adored this post and all your pics!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love to hang out with my friends in the summer! Aww thankyou! X

      Delete
  3. Aw your pug is adorable bless her. I love having water fights too haha, I have already been in some with my niece and nephew! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks! Yeah water fights are so fun and I've had a few already too! Enjoy your summer! X

      Delete
  4. Lovely post! Your dog is so cute :)
    Amy x | amyslifeblogs24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Layla is so cute omg! Summer Faits and Markets are my fav too x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Yeah I love summer faits ! X

      Delete
  6. I looove Summer too! My birthday is actually in Summer, which is always a plus hahaha Great post!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! Happy birthday for when it comes around! Thanks ! X

      Delete
  7. Hunting for my summer scent is something I'm still doing. Loved this post! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with so many of these except the bugs, I hate that crawls or flies at my face!

    Lauren xx | https://huggled.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah bugs can sometimes be annoying especially wasps ! Thank you! X

      Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  9. Going to the beach is my favourite summer thing! I love the sounds and sights xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the beach! The sounds of waves are so relaxing! Thank you! X

      Delete
  10. This is a lovely list :) My favourite thing about summer is flowers everywhere, and relaxing in the garden in the sunshine. I also love watching my rabbits play in the garden x

    Sarah | Raiin Monkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah I love flowers and sunshine too! Aww watching your rabbits must be so cute! X

      Delete