Wednesday 3 February 2016

Facts about me! 

Hello guys! I hope you are all having a nice day! You will probably have guessed what this post is about by the title! So obviously I am going to let you know some more stuff about me! This isn't the usual type of post I do but it is just a quick one so I hope you enjoy it! 

Top 5 things I'm scared of - 
- spiders 
- escalators 
-aeroplanes 
- bees 
- getting lost : ( 

My favourite 5 things in the world-
- My pug xx 
- summer 
- makeup 
- YouTubers 
- sweeties !!! 
(Well and cake and chocolate !) 

My favourite people in the world-
- family 
-friends 
(I kind of have to say those 2 :D ) 
- All the YouTubers I watch 
- All of my favourite singers 

Who are my favourite YouTubers- 
-Gabriella
Tanya burr 
-Lucy and Lydia
- Zoella
-In the frow 

 5 most Favourite songs at the moment- 
- Justin Beiber - love yourself 
- Years & Years - Eyes shut 
- 99 souls - The girl is mine
- Shawn Mendes - stitches 
- Galantis - peanut butter jelly 
(Who doesn't like a song with two
of their favourite foods in it ! )

Random facts about me ! -
- I am a vegetarian
- I can't do a roly poly
- I love baking !!!
- I hate dates so much!! (as in the fruit! I would
do anything for a date with a boy!! : D)


So I hope you have got to know me a bit better and I hope you enjoyed this post. I might start to do more posts like this because I found this one really fun, quick and easy to write! 

See you soon 

Miss A xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment