Saturday 30 January 2016


Makeup brush collection 

Hi guys!!! I hope you are all having a good weekend! Today I am going to show you something I have been wanting to show you for so long! I'm going to show you all of my makeup brushes. I love my makeup brushes! I literally treat them like they are my children! They are all so soft and they all have their use. They are just so helpful ! So here we go! 


Here is my first set of brushes! These are the real techniques core collection. This set includes a pointed foundation  brush , a detailer brush , a buffing brush and a contour brush . Like all real techniques brushes these are so soft and out of the whole set I have to say that my favourite is the buffing brush . This set is perfect to get the perfect face!

The second set of brushes is the real techniques bold metal brushes . I am absolutely in love with these! I love the metallic colours and the actual bristles are so so so soft. I always look forward to using them . They are a little bit on the pricey side but I think this set is currently on offer in boots so please go and buy them . The set contains an angled powder brush, an oval eyeshadow brush and a tapered brush. The tapered brush is so good for doing your contours . I love them !

The final set of brushes is the lottie london set. These brushes are so soft and cute. I love the eyeshadow brushes and the powder brush because I feel that they put whatever makeup you are putting on your face so well. The set contains a powder brush , a foundation brush , an eyeshadow brush , a blending brush and an angled brush. These are so soft and easy to use to put your makeup on.

The final two brushes in my collection are the body shop eyeshadow brush and the real techniques sculpting brush. So first of all the sculpting brush. I love this brush. It is soft but firm and I use it to do my foundation and concealer everyday. It is probably one of my favourite brushes from my whole collection. I have also got the body shop eyeshadow brush which is also very nice. It is soft and applies eyeshadow quite well.

So those are all of my makeup brushes . I would really recommend the bold metals collection and the sculpting brush because I look forward to using them everyday! I hope you enjoyed this post !

Thank you !

Miss A x

No comments:

Post a Comment