Wednesday 24 February 2016

My daily routine 

Hi guys ! I hope you are all having a nice day. Today I am going to do a post on my daily routine . I've seen lots of YouTubers do this lately so I thought it would be fun to do a blog post about it as well. I have done a post like this before but lets just say it was not very good . It was back in the days where I used my I phone to take pictures and didn't even realise how to edit them . Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

So the first thing I do is obviously get out of bed . On weekdays this horrible task takes me about 20 minutes but on the weekend it usually takes me a few hours. Right now my bed is rocking a Christmas pug duvet and I've got my favourite teddy ever (who is tails from sonic ) just casually sitting there .

Now it is time to have some breakfast .I would usually have krave which is sooo nice but if I'm really hungry I might have porridge or a nutella pancake (dribbles at the thought of it) but if I'm not in the mood then I would just grab a banana and eat that . 

After I've had some food I will go upstairs and wash my face . To do this I will use 1 of the 3 products above which are Kiko's purifying scrub, boots tea tree and witch hazel exfoliating face scrub and I've still got a little bit of Lush's buche de Noel left to use . I will also clean my teeth and stare at how ugly I look in the mirror for about 30 mins.

Then I will go to my bedroom and choose what clothes I'm going to wear today. I hate doing this because I have loads and loads of clothes that I hate and never wear anymore (mainly because they are pink) so it always takes me so long to choose what I'm wearing ! Urghhh stupid clothes !!! 

After I have eventually chosen some clothes to wear I sit down and start my skincare routine. The first thing I do is I use origins' spot remover pads . Then I spray some of Lush's tea tree toner on my face and after that has dried I moisturise my face with Simple's oil reducing moisturiser . I will then put some of the body shop's elderflower eye cream on and to finish off I just put some lip balm on . Right now I am loving the body shop's watermelon lip balm. 

The next job is makeup and hair. I can never decide which one of these I do first but lets start off with makeup today. So I choose the make up I want to wear by deciding what colour eyeshadow goes with what I'm wearing and if I should wear eyeliner or not. I love doing my makeup , it is probably my favourite part of my daily routine . I will then do my hair which I like to do in a different style everyday as well. 

That is the end of my morning routine so I continue on with my day until it gets to the time to do my evening routine. 

First things first I have to confess that I did take these pictures in the morning because I get too tired when I try to take them at night. I did try to make it look like I took them at night but it failed because the light from outside was shining through the holes in the blind. I hate that blind!! Anyway to start of my evening routine I take my makeup off with the truly fantastic Garnier micellar cleansing water. 

I will then run a bath and choose some things from lush to use . However if I'm feeling lazy (which is most of the time) I will just have a shower. 

When I  have a bath I will put this yes to tomatoes face mask on but otherwise i will just cleanse my face with boot's tea tree and witch hazel foaming face wash! 

So after I've put my pj's on and repeated the skincare routine I do in the morning it is time for me to go to sleep. However if we are going to be realistic I don't actually get to sleep until an hour later once I've finished watching some youtube and 
Netflix ! 

So that is my daily morning and evening routine and I hope you enjoyed it ! 

Bye for now ! 

Miss A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment