Saturday 6 February 2016

American cream review 

Hello everyone !!! I hope you are having a great day! In today's post I am going to be talking to you about a product I couldn't get enough of throughout the last month . This amazing product is Lush's American cream !

Words can't describe how much I love this product ! It is supposed to have a strawberries and cream scent but I don't think it does. However the scent is still beautiful but I can't put my finger on what it reminds me of! Maybe creamy sherbet??Anyway I haven't actually told you what it is so American cream is a hair conditioner.It contains fresh strawberries which contain vitamin e in them and they will cleanse and nourish your hair, it also contains a splash of orange juice which makes your hair shiny (in a good way) and finally it contains lavender and Clary sage to calm and soothe your scalp. The best part of this product though is that it makes your hair smell so nice. I am sitting here right now smelling my hair and it is just so good ! American cream costs
£4.75 for 100g
£9.25 for 250g
£14.95 for 500g
£25.50 for 1kg

So if you need a new conditioner or just want to buy a new one for the sake of it then I would recommend this to you. I guarantee you will never want to try another conditioner .

I hope you enjoyed today's post ! See you soon !

Miss A xx


No comments:

Post a Comment