Wednesday 23 March 2016

New Barry M nail varnish purchases 

Hello ! Today I am just going to go straight into it and do a quick post about two new nail varnishes I bought on the weekend . I hope you enjoy it!

So of course the nail varnishes I purchased were from Barry M because they have sooo many colours to choose from, they are good quality and most importantly they are quite cheap. Also, usually boots or superdrug has a deal on Barry M nails or on all Barry M products so you can always pick up a good bargain !

So here are the nail varnishes -
The first one which is on the left is from the Gelly Hi shine range and it is called Acai smoothie . In white lights this colour looks like a dusky pink however in warm lights this colour looks like a purpley pink . Anyway whatever it looks like it is still a pretty colour . It is perfect for spring ! 

The next varnish is from the speedy quick dry range and it is in the colour Sprint finish . I love this colour so much ! I would describe it as a plum red colour and it is quite dark (maybe better for winter instead of spring) but I think it is really pretty . 

Ok so that is nearly all for today but first I would just like to ask you to check out my two friends blogs. They have only just started blogging but I know that they put a lot of time into their blogs and I also think their blogs are really interesting ! 
So check out: 
Hope you enjoy them ! 

See you soon ! 

Miss A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment