Wednesday 30 March 2016

Feel unique delivery !

Hello everybody ! I hope you all had a great Easter and I hope you are all enjoying eating your Easter eggs ! I certainly am ! Anyway today's post is about a very exciting package I received from feel unique a few days ago. I had recently ordered some things off of Feel unique and I was so delighted and excited when my package finally came ! So read on to see why I was so happy !


First of all I want to apologise for my shameful photography skills ! My camera kept on taking the pictures blurry and there were shadows everywhere but hey ho! So the reason why I am so hyped is because of this beautiful palette that I ordered ! It is the Urban decay naked palette and it is just phenomenal ! It contains a range of very high pigmented matte , glittery and shiny brown toned shades . I love it so much ! Also it contains a good quality double ended brush which helps you to apply your eyeshadow professionally and the case that the eyeshadows are kept in is furry (you will know what I mean if you've seen it) which is so cool. I can't wait to try out all of the eyeshadows and I'm sure this palette will feature in more of my posts !

In the box that the palette came in there was also this little packet of 4 little samples of the 4 different eye primers that urban decay do. Every little sample is supposed to have a weeks worth of primer in it which means I've got 4 weeks of primer to use! How cool! I can't wait to use these and see if they make a difference to the intensity of my eyeshadows and the staying power of them . Yay!

The next thing I ordered was the small urban decay 'de sleek' setting spray . I can't wait to try this out because I powder my face after I put my foundation on but I wanted something that will help my blusher and eyeshadow stay on aswell and I think this will be perfect. Also because this is the de sleek setting spray , it is made to keep oily skin matte which will be perfect for me because my skin is like a chip fryer .

The final thing that I ordered was another urban decay product and it was the naked skin concealer ! I'm so glad I got this concealer because I was going to buy the Mac pro long wear concealer but when I went to Mac and tried it on I couldn't find a colour that would suit me , it didn't really give much coverage and the staff and super bright lights in Mac weren't particularly helpful so I left it . Thank God I bought this concealer because it is so much better . It doesn't look cakey , it looks really natural but it also manages to give so much coverage . There is quite a big range of colours so if you are looking for a new concealer I would defiantly recommend giving this one a try !

Because my order came to over £30 and then over £50 I was able to choose these two free samples to come free with my order ! I choose -

This mini lancome youth activating concentrate 
This sample of Prada's candy perfume which smells
really nice and stays on the skin for a long time ! 

So those were all of the things that I ordered from feel unique! Go check out feel unique at feelunique.com and treat yourself to something nice ! 

Have a nice day !

Miss A x

3 comments:

  1. Another tempting blog to make me want to buy the pallete! It looks so nice, great post!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I really want to pick up a naked palette and the setting spray- I really want to see if it actually works xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks x! I really love the naked palette and the setting spray works well on my skin and makeup ! Definitely treat yourself to them ! :)

      Delete