Saturday 19 March 2016

My updated everyday makeup routine 

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a fab day !
Today I am doing a new and improved everyday makeup routine because I feel like I have currently got some pieces of make up that will stay in my everyday makeup routine for a long time ! Also my previous everyday routine was a bit of a fail so I've been wanting to do a new one for a long time .
I hope you enjoy it!

1.
So the first thing that I do in my makeup routine is put on the maybelline baby skin primer . Then the foundation that I have been using lately is the Revlon colour stay foundation and it is such a great foundation ! I really recommend it! I then put some of my collection concealer on redness or blemishes and some of my Yves saint laurent touche eclat concealer under my eyes. Both of these concealers are also great! Finally I will set my face with some powder ! My face is done ! 

2. 
The next thing I do is my contour and blush. So I start of with putting a bit of benefits hoola where my cheekbones are supposed to be and then I would brush the soap and 
 glory glow all out cheek stick just above where I put my bronzer! I love both of these products ! Finally I will put some of Nars Orgasm on my cheeks . Orgasm has to be one of the best blushes ever! I am obsessed with it! 

3.
Then I will move onto my eyes. So firstly using a bit of miss sporty's clear mascara (which isn't very clear anymore due to all of the foundation that has found its way into it) I will tidy up my eyebrows. Then I will line my waterline with Lancome's crayon khol and use this mysterious but fantastic eyeshadow palette by L & B to do a subtle smokey eye type look. The reason why I call this palette mysterious is that I liked it so much that I looked it up on the internet but I couldn't find it anywhere which is very suspicious . Anyway a good alternative for it would be the bourjois smoky eye trio in the colour gris party ! Finally I would just put some mascara on and for this I will usually use maybelline lash sensational because it is such a good mascara . 

4. 
The final thing I do is whack some lipstick on and lately I have been drawn to my nyx soft matte lip cream in the colour Istanbul! It is just so nice! 

So that is my everyday make up routine and I hope I have recommended some great products to you ! 

Bye! 

Miss A x 


6 comments: