Saturday 5 December 2015

Tinsel, baubles and lights 

What have I been up to today 




                                                                       


Yes! You guessed it right! Today I put up my Christmas tree. I choose to do a gold theme because I think just one simple colour is better than loads. I love the christmas tree but I hate putting it up because it makes my eyes and nose go funny (sort of like hayfever). Does this happen to anyone else? It is probably just dust!
Anyway here is my finished tree...



In my Body Shop advent calender today I got a Fuji green tea body wash. I like this mainly because I love the body shop body washes but it also smells really nice and fresh. I haven't actually used it yet but I know it will be good! I'm going o rate it an 8/10 and I can't wait to use it! 

Thank you 

Miss A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment