Sunday 6 December 2015

Christmas gift guide 

A gift for everyone in the family 

Hi! Today I am going to do a gift guide for everyone in your family. All of my gifts are under £10 (apart from one which is 10.99) so they are all very affordable. I hope i give you some good ideas.

Mum 
1. Yankee candle 6 votives christmas gift set - £10.99
2. Ted baker mini trio gift set- £7.50
.



Dad 
1. Jasper J Conran socks set - currently £9.00
2. Lynx Africa trio- £10.00

.


Big sister 
1. Benefit tan about town set - £9.95
2. Jack wills body spray trio - £10.00

.   

Big brother 
1. Topman marine duo - £7.00
2. Vo5 extreme style set- £7.00

.


Little sister
1. Flutter lush lips- currently £3.00
2. Selfie jewellery- £7.99



Little brother 
1. Avengers wash set- £6.00
2.primark mr cool pyjamas - £5.00

 



In my Body Shop advent calender today I got a green bath lily. It is nothing exciting but the body shops bath lilies are really soft so I love it. I would rate it an 8/10. It is also a really nice colour. I think the colour is lighter than the one in the picture.

Thanks

Miss A x

No comments:

Post a Comment