Sunday 27 December 2015

DIY Acne clearing mask 

How to make a simple mask to help clear blackheads and acne

Hi guys! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas! As you probably gathered in today's post I will be showing you how to make an acne clearing mask with just 3 simple ingredients that you can easily get hold of in your house or in your local supermarket. During winter I like a nice bath and when I have a bath I like to wear a facemask. Instead of buying a face mask I decided to make one. I remember seeing this mask on pinterest so I looked it up, made it and was delighted by the results it had on my skin. It reduced the size of my pores and cleared away some of my spots. I can't promise you that it will have the same affect on your skin as it did on mine but hopefully it will make a bit of a difference. And just to make sure if this mask irritates your skin please discontinue to use it! Enjoy!

Ok so the 3 ingredients that you need to make this mask are -

4 tablespoons of honey

2 teaspoons of nutmeg

3 teaspoons of cinnamon

(And you also need a little pot to put it in. I recycled an old lush pot)

Instructions-

Add the honey 
Add the cinnamon 




Add the nutmeg 
Mix and voila! Your done!





















Ok so I hope you enjoyed that and I hope you give it a try! 

Thank you 

Miss A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment