Monday 7 December 2015

My christmas list 

Dear Santa, this year I would love a...

Hi guys! Today I am going to show you the things that are on my Christmas list this year. They are all really cool products so they might be added to your christmas list aswell! Enjoy! 

1.
   The first product I would like is the body shops frosted plum lip balm. I just think this sound so cool! I love the frosted plum products this christmas and this just sounds so nice. It may also be purple so it might come out as a nice berry colour on your lips or it might just come out clear but however it looks I'm sure it is really nice. It will also be great for a stocking filler!


2.    
 I also really like this new christmas Yankee candle. It is soooo cute! It is called snowflake cookie and it is baby pink. I haven't actually smelt it but I can imagine it to smell like cookies and icing and just christmas cookie baking. I also think the little picture on the jar is really cute and pretty. Love this!




3.
The next thing that I really want is the real techniques bold metals collection. These brushes are just so cool! They are soooo soft and I love how the handles go spikey (they are not really spikey I just don't know how to describe it) at the bottom. It also comes with a little matching bag which is really cute! These are so beautiful and a great present. They are also currently on offer in boots for £30.

4.
Next I think that this barry m chisel cheek contour set would be a really nice present. I always see it advertised on the music channel and it just looks so cool. Also I have never tried barry m makeup (however I am obsessed with their nail varnish) so it will be nice to try it out. The only thing is that it looks too dark for me but I would still like it.


5.
The next thing is a soap and glory eye pallette. I think it is called perfect ten or something like that but I saw it when I went shopping the other day and was surprised to see how nice this palette looked. The colours look so pretty and would be really nice for christmas day. It is very warm toned with lots of browns and I think it is just soooo nice. I would be extremely glad if I received this as a gift!

6.
The last thing that I would like is this Clarins lip oil. I saw it on a recent zoella video and it just looked so moisturizing and cool. The little brush looks so soft and I love a good lip balm to give some moisture to my lips in the winter. You can also get a raspberry flavour one with a little pink tint in it which is equally as cool . Soooo cute!



In my Body Shop advent calender today I got a little vitamin e hydrating toner. Omg I love this! It is really hydrating and softening and it goes really nice with the vitamin e mosturiser. I have really oily skin and it makes it look really healthy and doesn't make my face more oily. It is soooo nice and I would rate it a 10/10.

I hope you enjoyed this post

                                    Miss A x

No comments:

Post a Comment