Wednesday 27 April 2016

What straighteners do I use? 


Hello everybody! I hope you are all having a great day! Lately I got my hair cut from under my shoulders to just under my chin! I would say that it is a long bob which is apparently quite trendy at the moment . Anyway I have been straightening my hair a lot more lately which is not really a good thing but I wanted to share with you what straighteners I use because I think they are great! Enjoy!


So these are the Andrew Barton Salon sleek straighteners . The design of these is so classy , I love the black and gold! Also they come with a heat mat which you can leave your straighteners on whilst they cool down. This is so good because I always used to worry that I would burn my floor with my old straighteners. The best part of these straighteners though, is that the titanium-ceramic heating plates are infused with argan which makes them glide through your hair so smoothly! I also love how they have 20 different heat settings so I can choose the temperature I want to use to straighten my hair and it warms up so quickly!


So what do I think of these?

Design: 8/10 (sometimes the button doesn't turn on?)

Easiness to use: 9/10

Quality of results: 10/10

So overall , a bunch of very great results ! They leave my hair so soft and also shiny after using them as well as leaving them super sleek and straight!

I hope you enjoyed this quick post! See you soon!

Miss A x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I don't straighten my hair but these look so nice xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I need to try them out!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just follow your blog. great post and blog <3
    continue the great work.
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seem really good! My straightener has a weird chip in the top of it so I've been looking for a new one!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! That's strange maybe you should try these out! X

      Delete