Saturday 16 April 2016

My 5 favourite body products

Hi guys ! Today (if you didn't read the title) I am going to be doing a post on my 5 favourite body products . Just to save confusion, by body products I mean things like shower gels, moisturisers , creams and scrubs. Anyway all of the products I'm going to be showing you, make me feel so luxurious and soft and I would definitely recommend every single one of them! Enjoy!


So the first product that I absolutely love is this body shop shower gel! Well it isn't this exact shower gel that like, I just love all of them ! They lather up so well, smell lovely and leave you feeling squeaky clean. The body shop shower gels come in loads of different scents so there is always a smell for you ! I especially love the grapefruit , blueberry , Fuji green tea, satsuma and British rose shower gels .

My next favourite is made by soap and glory and it is the sugar crush body buttercream . If you haven't smelt this then I suggest that you drive to your nearest boots right now and take a nice whiff of it ! It smells divine! To be more precise it smells of lemon meringue pie and it is literally the nicest thing I've ever smelt ! I had a body scrub of this which would of been in my favourites but unfortunately I used it up last week and threw it in the bin! However I do have a body spray with this scent and you can click here to see more information on that ! I love this buttercream so much ! It is very hydrating and softening as well!

My next favourite product is also produced by soap and glory and it is the Hand food hand cream . I have quite dry hands and this hand cream is perfect for making them feel more moisturised and soft . The cream sinks into your hands quickly and just leaves them smelling nice and feeling silky ! The smell of this hand cream is quite subtle which goes really nicely with the product. It has quite a soapy and creamy smell but it is still nice and soothing ! Love , love , love!!

The next product that I have been loving is from Zoella's skincare range and it is the candy cream softening body lotion . When I saw that the name said 'softening' I didn't really pay much attention to it . Loads of moisturisers say that they are softening but really they don't make any difference! However this moisturiser is different ! This moisturiser just made me feel so unbelievably soft! The smell is quite subtle but I like it ! I feel very relaxed when I'm using it. I also love the little pink bursting beads! If you want a gorgeously soft body then I would really recommend this to you!

The final thing that I have been loving is another product by soap and glory which is the sugar crush shower gel ! You can probably guess why I love this so much ! Yes , it is because of the lovely scent ! Let me just remind you again that it smells like lemon meringue pie (and lime jelly actually) ! How can you not like that scent ! It also lathers up really well and leaves your skin super clean! Just brilliant!

So those are the 5 body products that I love ! Sorry if I got a bit over enthusiastic when I was describing the sugar crush scent but it is just soo nice !

Also leave a comment saying what posts you'd like to see me do because to be honest I'm struggling for ideas ! :)

I hope you enjoyed this post ! Bye !

Miss A x

6 comments:

  1. the body shop product is also my favourite one! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love soap and glory too! :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Soap and glory is great ! Thanks x :)

      Delete
  3. I love the body shop's shower gels too - they smell amaaazing! My favourites are coconut and strawberry :)

    Rosie x | www.rosieromance.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! The body shop shower gels smell so good ! I also love strawberry and I've never tried the coconut one but I'm sure it smells divine!! Thanks!x

      Delete