Saturday 2 April 2016

Matte Lips and Matte nails 

Hello everyone ! I hope you are having a great day ! Today I am going to be telling you about about a new look I have been loving . It is of course a matte lip with matte nails.


Lately I have been obsessed with everything matte . It just looks so cool and classy !


I have been using my Nyx soft matte lip cream in the colour Istanbul to achieve this look . I love my soft matte lip cream ! It really does feel soft on my lips and the colour Istanbul is a beautiful pink . I think everyone should have at least one of these in their makeup bags!



To get the matte pink colour on my nails I have been using two Barry m products . Firstly I would put on a coat of Acai Smoothie which is from the gelly hi shine range . Then to make it matte I would put the matte topcoat on . I am obsessed with this matte topcoat! It can make any nail varnish matte so you can try this matte lip , matte nails look with lots of different colours!


I hope you enjoyed this post !
Like I said you can try this matte lip and matte nails look with lots of different colours . To make a lipstick matte, put some of the lipstick on your lips and pat some powder (e.g the one you use on your face) over it and to get matte nails buy the Barry m matte top coat (which is only cheap) and use it on any nail varnish to get a matte look ! I think this look would be nice in red or in autumn you could try it in a nice berry colour but for spring I'm sticking with pink !

Thanks for reading !

Miss A x

4 comments:

  1. This was such a helpful post! I especially love that lippie!xx

    Check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou ! I'm glad you found this post helpful ! Yes, I love my Nyx matte lip cream and I will definitely check your blog out !

      Delete
  2. Your nails look great! I'm definitely gonna have to get myself some of this Barry M matte topcoat stuff :)

    www.raiin-monkey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Yes I really recommend the matte topcoat , I've been using it religiously lately!

      Delete