Wednesday 6 April 2016

Everyday Spring makeup look 

Hello everyone ! As Spring has started I thought it would be nice to show you the makeup look I have been drawn to for the start of this season! I have to say that Spring is one of my favourite seasons. It is hot-ish and everything looks so cute and pretty in Spring . There is also Easter which means I get to eat lots of chocolate ! Anyway I hope you enjoy this post!


 The first thing that I do is my face . So to start off I would put some my favourite primer on my face which is maybellines Baby skin instant pore eraser primer . Then I would put my foundation on and I use the Revlon 24 hour colour stay foundation which is also really good . Then I would put some of my urban decay naked concealer on my nose and on any blemishes. Finally I powder my face with my trusty clinique powder . That is my face done !


The next thing that I do is add a bit of dimension to my face. In other words I basically just put some blush and highlighter on . For my blush I have been using the Loreal paris le blush in the colour sandalwood pink. Then to do some very subtle highlighting on my face I use the soap and glory glow all out cheek stick . I haven't been bothering to put any bronzer on my face lately because well I'm not really sure but I just haven't! 

The next thing I do ,which is my favourite part of doing my makeup, is my eyes ! So first of all I would prime my eyes . To do this I have been using one of the sample packets of primer that I received with my urban decay naked palette. Then I will actually use my naked palette on my eyes . 



 I would put the colour virgin ( first colour) all over my eyelids. Then just before the centre of my eyelids, I would put some of sidecar (fourth colour) on and bring it to the end of my eyelids. Then to finish it off I would put a bit of the colour buck (fifth colour) on at then end of my eyelids and I will also bring it through the crease . Sorry if I explained that really badly and sorry that the eyeshadow on my eye doesn't show up very well in the picture. It looks much better in real life!

After I have applied my eyeshadow I just tidy up my eyebrows with the miss sporty clear mascara and then I would put some mascara on my eyelashes and for this I have been using maybellines lash sensational.


The next thing I do is put some lippie on . I have been loving a lip liner which is made by new look! It is in the colour 72 , which is a matte pinky/peachy nude and it is just lovely . It stays on your lips for a really long time and it is a beautiful colour . Well done new look ! Then over my lip liner I would put a Kiko lipstick on that I have also been loving! It is one of their smart lipsticks and it is in the colour 902 which is a non matte pastel pink ! 



The final thing I do is spray my face with the urban decay de sleek makeup setting spray . 


So that is all of the products that I have been using to create this lovely spring make up look .

I hope you enjoyed this post ! 

Miss A x 

8 comments:

  1. I love Urban Decay palettes too - they're so versatile! And the Kiko lipstick looks lovely. I haven't tried any of their products before so I might just treat myself :)

    Rosie x

    www.rosieromance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosie ! You should definitely try some Kiko products , they have some really good things !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the soap and glory check stick, it looks so good! I totally agree about the Kiko lipsticks- they are amazing! Xx
    BeautyBySophiexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love the soap and glory cheek stick you should definitely get it and yep Kiko lipsticks are amazing ! Thanks x

      Delete
  4. Great post, you're making me want the original naked palette even more now!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! X the original palette is so good ,I love it! You should definitely treat yourself to it! X

      Delete
  5. i am loving the revlon colorstay foundation too!! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Revlon colour stay foundation is great! It has to be the best drugstore foundation I've tried! Thanks Jess ! Xx

      Delete