Wednesday 13 April 2016

New Nars Purchase 

Hello everyone ! Recently I went into Selfridges and fell in love with a Nars lipstick ! I couldn't be bothered to buy it on the day (surprise surprise) so I went home and ordered it off of House of Fraser. A few days later it came and in this post I am going to be telling you what I think of it ! Enjoy!
So the lipstick I bought from Nars was from the audacious lipstick range and it is in the shade Barbara . This lipstick is just lovely! The only way I can describe the colour is as a perfect nude. It is a nude with the right amount of pink in it and the right amount of brown in it. Just beautiful!

The actual formula of the lipstick is so pigmented! You only need to use a thin layer to get a very strong colour. I would say that the audacious lipsticks are semi matte which is very nice because I love nothing more than a matte lip !

The packaging is so sleek and classy! It is matte black with Nars written in shiny writing across the bottom part. Also the lid is magnetic which is just so unbelievably cool (you can't appreciate the coolness of the magnetic lid until you try it) .

The only thing that makes these lipsticks not perfect is that they are quite drying . However as they are matte I would expect that.

Apart from the drying factor, this lipstick is great! The shade , Barbara, is so pretty and the colour that comes out of them is just amazing ! Overall the Nars audacious lipsticks earn a 9/10 from me !

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Miss A x

9 comments:

  1. i love nars lipstick. but they are little bit expensive to me:(

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww maybe one day you can treat yourself to one ! Thanks Jess! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing lipstick :D


    www.infashionchains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lip colour looks gorgeous!!
    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty colour!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty colour!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete