Saturday 30 April 2016

May Wishlist ! 


Hello everybody! I hope you are all having a fabulous day! As it is May very soon or it probably is May when your reading this I thought I would show you my May Wishlist ! This is basically a list of all of the things I would like to purchase over May but probably won't , in other words! Anyway enjoy! 

Beauty

So the first beauty related thing that I want is the hint of tint cover and correct cream by clean and clear. I just want a natural looking foundation type thing to wear to school and this sounds like it will be perfect! It also helps to clear your skin as well as covering your blemishes ! 

The next thing I would like is the Urban decay after glow highlighter in the colour sin. I have seen loads of YouTubers use this and it just looks so pretty! Urban decay is my favourite high end makeup brand so I would love a highlighter from them! 

Fashion 

The first fashion item that I like the look of is these pair of trousers! I literally only wear black skinny jeans and occasionally black tights with a skirt so I really want to find something that suits my style but is a bit different as well. These look perfect! They are just white and black striped wide leg trousers and I think they would look great paired with a plain white top! 

The next fashion item that I want is a bomber jacket. It seems like everyone has been wearing bomber jackets lately and there's nothing better than keeping up with the latest trends so that is basically why I want a bomber jacket. Also because it is now Spring and I think it is starting to get hotter I need a light jacket to wear which will keep me warm but not too warm if you get what I mean! 

Accessories

Due to Coachella happening recently in America, everyone has been loving round sunglasses! Everyone has been buying the round ones from Ray ban however I could not pay over £100 for a pair of sunglasses so I am just going to look around in random shops until I see a pair I like! The ones above are from H & M and they are actually from the Coachella range! 

I would also love a rucksack! I think these little rucksacks are so cute ! They look sophisticated and smart but also very pretty and dainty ! They are also very practical and look like they could fit loads in! When my handbag eventually breaks I am definitely getting one of these! 

Random-ish things










                                                    








I really love the look of this fake tan. It is called hoola and it is by Benefit ! I have tried it out in the shops so many times and it just looks so natural and nice! I never ever fake tan but this just provides you with a very subtle tan which is so lovely for the summer when it gets hotter and I start to show off more skin! 

The final thing that I would love is a Polaroid instax 8 camera! I just love the colours of all of these cameras and I just think they are so sweet! I would also be able to catch so many memories using one of these and I just love them! 

So that's the end of today's post! 
I hope you enjoyed it! 

Comment below anything you would like to say and I would love it if you left some suggestions of what posts you would like me to do! 

Bye! 

Miss A x 

12 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try the afterglow highlighter too! It's such a pretty piece!xx

    Check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god i want that urban decay highlighter too!!

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Urban Decay highlighter looks stunning! I think lots of people love it because Zoella has raved ahout it so much x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it looks beautiful! I first heard of it in a Zoella video and also in another one of my favourite YouTubers ,who is gabriella, video! Xx

      Delete
  4. the black bomber jacket looks so nice! I've got a pink polaroid camera - I love it!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and your so lucky! I really want one and the colour pink looks so cute! Xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh lovely post! I'm trying to save right now which is proving v v hard :(

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! He he! Same, I'm trying to save! Why is it whenever I start trying to save up my money I spot all of these things I want!! Xx

      Delete
  6. Love the jacket! Thanks for wishlist!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete