Tuesday 29 December 2015

Lip gloss review 

My two favourite Tanya Burr lip glosses 

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day! I love Tanya burr's lipgloss range especially my two favourite colours - picnic in the park and champagne toast.
I love them so much that I've decided to do a review on them so I hope you enjoy!

Here are my favourite glosses-
Champagne toast and picnic in the park

Here are the swatches-                                      

Champagne toast-
The first lipgloss is Champagne toast which is a very subtle pink. It is actually nearly transparent but it creates a lovely sheen on your lips with a hint of pink. I'm not really sure why it is called champagne toast because it is more pink than gold but the name is still cute! This lipstick is also nice to put over matte lipsticks to make them well...not matte. A great addition to anyone's makeup collection!

Picnic in the park-
Picnic in the park is also a pink toned lipgloss but it is a lot brighter than champagne toast. It is very summery and girly and it would be the perfect lip gloss to wear to a picnic in the park. It looks very pretty on the lips and the formula and consistency of these lipglosses are very nice. They are very moisturizing and have a very subtle and fresh smell like watermelon.yum!

If you haven't got any Tanya burr lipglosses I would definitely recommend that you buy one. The colours range from nearly transparent to dark browney red! They have a shade for eveyone!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

See you soon

Miss A x







No comments:

Post a Comment