Tuesday 8 December 2015

Christmas day make up 

The make up look I have chosen for christmas day! 

Hi guys! As you have probably gathered in today's post I will be showing you the make up I will be wearing on Christmas day! I am sooooo excited for christmas and can't wait to wear a nice dress and put on my Christmas day makeup and enjoy christmas.

1. Face
Ok so first i will do my everyday skincare routine (which was on one of my previous posts if you would like to go and look at it) and then I would put my bb cream on. I will use Garnier's miracle skin perfector bb cream and then I will put some collection concealer on my nose, forehead, under my eyes and on little random blemishes. Then I would do my contours using benefits hoola and st tropez's skin illuminator. I will go for quite a red blush and to do this I will use benefits benetint. Then I would just put some clinique powder on my face. My face is done.



2.Eyes
I think I would quite like a red/pink eye this christmas so from Tanya Burr's candy glam palette I will use ballet slippers as a base colour and I will use creme brulee, plumberry and date night in Paris to get the red look. I will then put some of soap and glory's super cat eyeliner (I love this soooo much! It is the best eyeliner ever) on and maybe do a little cat flick if I'm feeling brave! I will then put some of maybelline's lash sensational on my eyes and neaten my eyebrows up with a clear mascara.


3.lips
Well my lips are pretty simple. I'm going for a red lip because christmas isn't complete without a red lip and to do this I will use soap and glory's sexy mother pucker lip lacquer in the colour whatchama-coral.
                                       

4.Hair
I will probably just curl my hair and find something glittery to put on it!

Ok so that is my look this christmas. It is a red themed makeup look so hopefully I can find a nice red dress to wear with it.

In my Body Shop advent calender today I got an eyelash curler. I was a bit disappointed to be honest because I never use eyelash curlers and I prefer the body stuff but they are still good for people who would like them. I would probably rate them a 7/10 because they are a bit boring and I probably won't use them but they seem good quality and comfortable so they would be nice for someone who would use them.

Have a nice evening

Miss A x


No comments:

Post a Comment