Monday 21 December 2015

I'm back! 

Where did I go? Why did I come back? 

Hi guys! As you know I have not done a blog post in a while considering I was supposed to be doing blogmas (which lets just say was a bit over ambitious) and this was because I wasn't enjoying it.
I found doing a post everyday a chore and I hadn't even hit 100 views! I just thought what was the point of wasting my time on something that nobody even knows about. So that's why I stopped because I felt like I was wasting my time and I was not enjoying it!
Well I have now suddenly decided that I really want to start my blog up again. My friends have given me lots of positive feedback and I have reached over 100 views which seems like nothing compared to major blogs that get 1,000,000 views everyday but it means a lot to me!
So yeah I'm back! However I am not doing blogmas because lets just face it that was a bad idea from the start but I will be blogging over December but just when I feel like it not everyday!
So that's that ! Please forgive me from getting your hopes up! And I just want to say THANK YOU to all the people who do read my blog and please continue to do so!

See you soon!

Miss A x

No comments:

Post a Comment