Tuesday 1 December 2015

My daily skincare routine 

What I do to my skin in the morning and evening 

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. I have been quite busy and to be honest I haven't had enough time to edit my blog. However I have decided that I am going to a blog post everyday up to christmas now because... well just because I think it will be fun. I will also show you what I got in my The Body Shop advent calender everyday and do a mini review on the product! Anyway my post is mainly about my everyday skincare routine so ENJOY!!!

1. Cleanse
Ok so firstly I cleanse my face when I wake up in the morning and before I go to bed . To do this I normally use soap and glory's peaches and clean cleanser in the morning and Simple's oil balancing scrub in the evening . However as it is christmas , lately I have been using lush's bûche de Noël.

2. Tone 
The next thing I do is tone my face. I do this by spraying my toner onto a cotton wool pad and just wiping it around my face. The toner I use is Lush's tea tree toner. It is amazing!

3.Treatment 
The treatment part of your skincare routine is different for everyone but for me the things I need to treat are blemishes and oil. To treat these I use Origins spot remover pads (these are so good and are well worth the money) or Simple's blemish gel. 

4.Moisturiser  
Then I go onto moisturising my face. Lately I have been using Garnier's oil control vanishing cream as my moisturiser because it helps reduce oil and spots but it does not dry your face out. I also believe you can get this from the pound shop (not sure which one though) so I think anyone with oily skin should go out and buy it now! And it also smells nice.

5.Eyes 
The last thing I do is put some eye cream on. I usually use lancome's hydra Zen yeux (I presume thats in french) eye cream or Origins Ginzing cream. They are both really good but I think I prefer the Origins cream because it smells like oranges and ginger. Yum!  


My toner 

My cleansers
Treatments

My moisturiser 
My eye creams



Ok so those are the things I use in my skincare routine everyday and I hope I have shown you some products that you could purchase in the future!




In my Body Shop advent calendar today I got a little frosted cranberry shimmer lotion. It smells soooo nice and it makes a really nice subtle shimmer on your skin. Overall I would give it a 9/10!




Thank you for reading 

Miss A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment