Thursday 3 December 2015

My winter essentials 

The top 10 things that you need in winter 

Hi guys! First of all I would just like to apologise for not doing a post yesterday even though I said I was going to because I am doing blogmas ! I went out and came home later than I expected and just didn't have time to do a post. I am devastated and very sorry and I would be very happy if you can forgive me! Anyway onto my main subject. Today I will be telling you the top 10 things that you will need to get you through winter. So here we go and enjoy! 

1. Winter accessories - you can't survive the coldness of winter without some gloves, a hat and a scarf so that is why they are one of my top 10 winter essentials 

2. Wintery makeup - first of all I'm not even sure if wintery is a word but anyway it is now! And I think wintery make up is important because you can wear it to wintery parties and it just looks so nice. 

3. Candles- candles are just so nice and warming in the winter times. I love the sweet and spicy christmas scents because they just make me feel soooo happy!

4. Hot water bottles- picture this. Your tired, you've just come back from somewhere but you had to walk all the way home in the rain. You are miserable and cold.  If this was me all I would want to do is snuggle up under a blanket with my hot water bottle and watch something nice on tv like a...

5. Christmas movie- these just make you feel so cheesy and happy and christmasy and that is why you need them to cheer you up when it's cold and rainy outside. 

6. Lip balm- I think these are one of the most important things you need in the winter because in the cold and harsh weather your lips get soooo sore and if you do what I did and forget to bring a lip balm with you when you go out your lips will go red and they will hurt

7. Blanket- I love a good, soft blanket or throw in the winter times mainly because they keep you warm but they are also so comfortable and can look really posh if you get  colour that matches your furniture . You can get throws anywhere, I get mine from primark or tesco.

8. Advent calendars- as you know December is in winter and in December you have advent calendars which help you get excited for christmas. I love advent calendars because they actually make you want to get up each morning to open them and I am lucky enough to have 3!!

9 Chocolate- hot chocolate, chocolate spread, chocolate cake, chocolate sauce or just chocolate. Whatever shape or form you just need to have it in winter. Chocolate is much nicer in the winter than in the summer because it doesn't melt by the time you go to eat it!

10. The final thing that you need in winter is obviously a...
Gentle cleanser for your face. Your face becomes less oily in the winter which means you don't need a very harsh cleanser so buy a gentle cleanser and feel how soft and not dry your face feels.



  


 Ok so in my Body Shop advent calender yesterday I got a little vitamin e moisture cream. It is really softening and gentle and nice. I would rate it a 9/10. Today I got a little Shea body butter. It is cute and I think I would rate it an 8/10 just because the smell is not that nice and I just don't find it as interesting as the other products but it is still really nice.


That's it for today! See u tomorrow!!

Miss A x






No comments:

Post a Comment