Saturday 2 January 2016

Kiko Milano haul 

Fresh buys from the Kiko sale 

Hello everyone! Happy New year and good luck for 2016! Recently a new Kiko shop came to my nearest shopping centre and at first I didn't think much of it but early this week I went in there because there was a big sale and I fell in love with it. I love the shop because it is set out really well! The products are just there (if you know what i mean), there is no fuss over trying a product out or searching for your colour. The staff are also friendly and because the sale is on everything is cheap ! I think I bagged  a lot of bargains. Anyway time for me to shut up and show you what I bought.

Purifying scrub 
My first buy is the purifying scrub. I love a good scrub - especially this one! It smoothes the skin and you can feel it scrubbing you but it is still quite gentle. I also think it does help to get rid of spots as well and finally it smells really fresh and nice!

Long lasting colour lip marker 
The next thing that I got is one of the long lasting lip markers. I got mine in the colour 103 (swatches will be below) which is like a corally colour. I think this is probably my least favourite buy because I'm not sure if I like it or not. It is literally like drawing on your lips with a pen and I'm not sure if I find that good or not. However if you are looking for something that stays on your lips for like forever then this is perfect! It does not budge at all!

Luminous chrome lipstick   
 Ok so the next thing I got was a luminous chrome lipstick in the colour 704 which is a peachy pinky kind of colour. I really love this lipstick! It is moisturing, beautiful colour and luminous like the name states. Also the packaging is a wonder of its own! It is great quality and so good for the money! Love it!

Soft focus foundation mineral powder
One of my favourite purchases of the lot is this foundation mineral powder! It is soooo good! It highlights your face, gives you quite good coverage and it is less harsh than a liquid foundation because it is a powder. I think it is the perfect foundation for oily and combination skin! Mine is in the colour 04 which is one of the lighter ones however there is not much choice of colour. I think if you have quite dark skin you would have trouble trying to find a shade dark enough for you. I really love this foundation and I think you should pick one up from your local kiko!

Infinity eyeshadow 
Last but certainly not least is this infinity eyeshadow in the colour 220. This colour is a subtle pink and I really love it. It looks so nice and it is very soft. You can get these eyeshadows in literally every colour and I think they are really good quality considering how cheap they are!

Swatches-

From left to right: luminous chrome lipstick 704, long lasting colour lip marker 103 and infinity eyeshadow 220. 

Thanks for reading! 

Miss A x 



No comments:

Post a Comment