Wednesday 20 January 2016

Winter outfits 

The clothes I have been drawn to throughout winter ! 

Hi guys! I hope you are all coping well with having to go back to work or school! I certainly known im not :O ! Anyway it has been so cold lately and I've just been going to the same clothes for the whole month. Most of the clothes are jumpers because jumpers are a winter essential but I have also thrown in a sweet little dress I wore on Christmas day (sorry to remind you of christmas!) and a pair of shoes I have been loving! ENJOY!

Here are a lovely pair of jumpers I bought from H&M which I love. These are from their basics range and I love them . They look so stylish and they are warm and quite comfortable. I usually wear these with black jeans (mainly because the only trousers I wear are black jeans) and they just compliment them very well. I also love the colours! They are very wintery and are just so nice !


I have also been loving this jumper from Primark this winter! The actual colour of it is a a very pale pink (I'm sorry that the photo is rubbish! My camera really doesn't like taking pictures of clothes) and I think this also looks pretty with black jeans. This jumper is so warm and cosy and it is just a must have! You can get it in grey which is also very nice. Overall such a nice piece of clothing for winter!


This is the little outfit I wore on Christmas day! I love it soooo much. I think it is so cute! The dungaree dress part is from New look and it is a dark red colour. The top underneath is just a cheap black jumper from primark so i won't babble on too much about that. So this little dress is so sweet. It has pockets at the front and back (I think...) and it has a zip at the side to do it up. One thing to remember about this dress though is that the sizes come up really big. You probably think the dress in the picture is big but it is only a 6! Anyway I think it looks nice with black tights and a little pair of boots which leads me nicely onto my next item...


 A nice pair of booties! These boots are actually from Tesco (yes I did just say that!) But they are so nice and look so smart that I don't think it matters where I got them from. Why pay top dollar for boots when you can get perfect ones from your local tesco! Anyway these boots are black and they have a little heel on them. I think they go with anything really. I wear them with jeans, I wear them with skirts, I wear them with pyjamas (I don't really but you probably could still pull that look off with these). I just think they are perfect for any occasion . Love them!!

Ok so that is all for today ladies and gentlemen! I hope you enjoyed this post and see you soon hopefully!
Bye

Miss A x

No comments:

Post a Comment