Saturday 11 June 2016

Infinity dreams award

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great day! The Sun is shining today and I'm in a really good mood! Anyway, last week I got tagged by the lovely Sarah from Raiin Monkey (go and check out Raiin monkey because it is epic and soo cute!) to do the infinity dreams award! This is the first time I've been tagged to do something like this so thank you Sarah as I am quite excited!


Rules -

1) Thank the blogger who nominated you for the infinity dreams award
2) Tell everyone 11 facts about yourself
3) Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who tagged you left for you
4) Come up with 11 new questions for the bloggers you are going to tag
5) Tag the other bloggers!

11 facts about myself- 

1) I have a pug called Layla who is the love of my life!
2) I do not eat Meat or fish
3)I still can't and never have been able to do a roly poly
4) I have two different eyelids ! :D
5) I am really scared of spiders, bees and escalators
6) I love baking cakes and cookies
7) I have a scar across my tummy from when I had to have an operation when I was a baby due to getting a twisted intestine!
8) My favourite season is summer because it is hot and it is when I get a 6 weeks holiday! Whoop whoop!
9) I own a caravan in a seaside town where I go to in the holidays
10) My favourite food without any hesitation is chocolate!
11) I like anything Kawaii
12)  If you haven't realised before, I am obsessed with buying makeup

Answers to Sarah's questions- 

1) What's your favourite insect?

My favourite insect would have to be a ladybird because they are so pretty and cute! Also I don't think they can sting you so they are safe to hold and touch!

2) Which do you prefer- white, milk or dark chocolate?

Well I can firstly rule out dark chocolate because I hate dark chocolate! I am really stuck between milk or white but I think I'm going to have to go for milk!

3) What is your favourite topic to blog about or type/style of post to write?

My favourite topic to blog about is make up. I like showing you my recent purchases and taking pretty photos of the products.

4) List one thing you are looking forward to this summer

Being able to wear my shorts in the hot weather

5) What's the best toy you have got inside a kinder egg?

I have a bit of a story to go with this one. Well when I was younger I went round my aunt and uncles house and they bought me and my sister a kinder egg. In my kinder egg I got an ugly sheep and me being an ungrateful child refused to keep it and I gave it to my uncle. My uncle then said as a joke oh you will want this sheep back later because it is lucky but what he didn't realise was it actually really was lucky because that evening he put some money on a horse racing game and his horse won so he won some money! I think my uncle still has it today because he thinks it's lucky! So the best toy I got from a kinder egg was lucky sheep!

6) Tell us an embarrassing or adorable story about something that happened to you as a child

Well I went to Alton Towers (which is a holiday resort) when I was younger and in the swimming pool area there was a big house that fills up with water and you could stand under it and get drenched when it tips around. I was wearing little swimming trunks and I decided to go and stand directly under it and unfortunately when the water came down, my swimming trunks came down with it. I flashed in front of like 20 other children and a lifeguard! I was so embarrassed and I probably started crying!

7) What is your favourite lipstick shade?

My favourite lipstick shade is a nude from Nars audacious lipstick range called Barbara.

8) Last movie/TV show that made you cry

I've never actually cried at a movie or tv show but when I was watching the boy in the striped pyjamas last week I was very close to shedding a tear!

9) Name something on your wishlist right now and tell us why you want it

I would like a new summery dress because it is getting hotter and I would like a nice dress to walk around in.

10) What's your dream job?

I'm not too sure at the moment but I would love to become a full time blogger or a zoo keeper or own a cafe!

11) Recomend a blog that you love reading

I love reading sooo many blogs but there is one blog which was the first blog I read and inspired me to start blogging and that is Missamrunaway.

My questions to you are - 
1) What is your favourite season?
2) Do you have any pets and if yes tell us a bit about him/her and if no tell us if you would want one or not?
3) Do you have any weird talents (or normal talents)?
4) Do you prefer films over tv programmes?
5) What is your favourite sport?
6) Why did you start blogging?
7) Are you allergic to anything?
8) What is your favourite flower?
9) If you could have dinner with any 3 people who would they be?
10) Do you prefer ordering things online or going to the shops and buying things?
11) Finally, tell us your favourite quote!

The bloggers I would like to nominate are:

Yiota
Katie
Laura
Daisy Petals
Littletigerxx

If I didn't nominate you but you want still want to do it then feel free to, I tag you as well! Also if I did tag you but you don't want to do it then don't worry about it!

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Miss A x

39 comments:

  1. Thankyou for tagging me! It was so interesting to read all your facts and answers x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate and kawaii things too! <3 Fab post lovely!
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also obsessed with buying makeup, you're not alone

    visit my blog -> silvervea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me!!! Lovely post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award, great post x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness,can't imagine how awful it must've been to flash unintentionally infront of so many people :') Loved reading this post and thanks so much for tagging me xx

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! It was very embarrassing! Thanks and your welcome! :) X

      Delete
  7. Love reading these sorts of post! Love your blog,
    Beth X

    bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for your kind words about my blog :) & for writing an awesome post in response to my tag!

    You have two different eyelids? Please explains :D Ladybirds are lovely little insects and you're right, they don't have a sting :)

    Awww I love your answer to Q.6 :) It's such a lovely story, and it's awesome that your uncle still has the little lucky sheep!

    Ooo no! What happened at Alton Towers does sound so embarassing! I've had similar experiences! :D The Boy in Striped Pyjamas is such a sad movie, I cried when I watched it too! It's so tragic what happened to so many people under the Nazi Regime :'(

    You should definitely blog about your new summer dress when you get it :) I'd love to find a pretty floral dress for summer, too.

    You asked some great questions too! I'll have to check out how your blogging friends answer them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for your lovely response! About my eyelids, well it doesn't really notice but one has two folds and the other just has one! Yeah lets just say I wont be forgetting what happened to me at Alton Towers in a long time! TBITSP is really sad and yeah I agree, what happened to people under the Nazi regime was terrible! If I do get a nice summer dress I will be sure to do an OOTD post with it! Thank you so much again for tagging me! X

      Delete
  9. Aww thank you so much! Of course I will follow your blogs and comment on your newest post! Have a great day to! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these kind of post, I find them very fun to read :) Such a lovely blog you have dear :) I also love buying and trying makeup :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Yeah buying makeup is one of my favourite things to do! X

      Delete
  11. Oh you own a caravan, that's so cool! Must be so handy when your taking short breaks to the seaside!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is nice to just drive down there on the weekend and have a mini holiday! Thank you! X

      Delete
  12. I'm scared of spiders too and I also like baking cakes and cookies:)
    Cool post:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really! Ha ha! Yeah you can't beat home baked treats! Thank you! X

      Delete
  13. What a cool tag! It was great to know more about you :) I keep thinking what my favourite Kinder egg present would be and I have no clue! The boy in the striped pyjamas was the first move that had me shedding a tear in front of other people!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Ha ha! I don't blame you! If you ate the same amount of kinder eggs as me then you would definitely struggle to remember! I just remember that one because it has a story to it! And yeah TBITSP is such a sad movie! X

      Delete
  14. Omg I'm scared of escalators as well - at least I'm not the only one! x

    Eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! That is comforting to know that I'm not the only one as well! Thank you! X

      Delete
  15. What a lovely post! Thank you so much for the tag! I love summer too, it's my favourite season! And I love chocolate too but my favourite food is french fries; I wish I could eat both every day!

    Your embarassing story actually happened to me a couple of years ago, I was in a waterpark and there was a huge bucket that was filling slowly with water and everyone was standing under it. You can imagine what happened when tons of water were emptied from the bucket when the bucket was full. I didn't have any swimsuit on, everyone was laughing at me and I believe that my friends will tell the story for many many years!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and your welcome! Summer is fabulous and yeah French fries and chocolate are the best foods ever! Ha ha! It is nice to know that the little water park incident has happened to someone else as well! At least it is something for you and your friends (or maybe just your friends!) to look back and laugh at! :D Thanks again! X

      Delete
  16. Interesting facts of life, enjoy reading it!

    Kisses Ashon
    http://ashonfashionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't do roly poly's either, I'm too scared of breaking something haha!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, congratulations! ^-^ It's interesting to know something new about outher bloggers!

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yeah I love it when bloggers do posts like this! X

      Delete
  19. I love chocolate so much! Well I think everyone does!

    Thank you so much for popping over to my blog, I have started to follow you on Bloglovin too!
    Amy x
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Yeah I have never met someone who doesn't like chocolate! That's all right! Your blog is so nice and aww thank you so much! X

      Delete
  20. Great post!! I love reading these sorts of posts because hardly anyone writes them! Thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete