Wednesday 20 April 2016

Real techniques purchases 

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day today ! When I went shopping a few days ago , I went into boots and picked up a few things from real techniques. I love real techniques. All of their brushes are such good quality and they are also quite cheap .

 In boots there was a buy one and get another half price deal on. I was originally only going to buy one thing but I couldn't resist buying another just to get this deal. So I chose another product and I have to say that I have got no regrets !
The things that I bought were the miracle complexion sponge and the deep cleansing gel!

So the extra product that I bought was this deep cleansing gel. I absolutely love cleaning my makeup brushes so I just thought this would be nice to try out! I washed my makeup brushes last night with this and left them to dry overnight and when I woke up this morning I was pleasantly surprised ! This gel had made my brushes so soft and so clean! All you do is rinse them with water, rub the gel on them until it starts to lather up and then rinse it all away! Super easy and super good! 

The other thing that I bought was a miracle complexion sponge (or beauty blender). I've been wanting this for a while and recently I just decided that I was going to buy it! I'm so glad I did because I absolutely love it! It makes your foundation (or whatever you use it for) look so beautiful and flawless on your face! I used to use the real techniques buffing brush to put my foundation on but I will now be using this ! If you use your fingers to put your foundation on then I would really recommend this to you because you will see a massive difference in the appearance of your foundation! Definitely earns a 10/10 from me! 

So those were the things I purchased from real techniques! I recommend both of them but especially the complexion sponge because it just really improves the look of your foundation! 

I hope you enjoyed this post ! See you soon! 

Miss A x




10 comments:

  1. I've always been curious about how the Real techniques sponge compares to the Beauty Blender. I haven't tried either but I've heard it's a great product!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the beauty blender either but the real techniques sponge is fantastic ! Thanks for the comment! X

      Delete
  2. i like the beauty blending and wanna try the cleansing gel:)

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I think the cleansing gel is great you should definitely give it a go! X

      Delete
  3. I love real techniques :)

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a makeup sponge! I don't have a real techniques nearby, but I always look for a sponge when I visit different shops; I haven't been lucky for now. We'll see if I can find one! ^^

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy my real techniques things from boots if that helps! I hope you find a beauty blender soon ! Xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely post. Real techniques is such a great brand.


    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks ! Yeah I love real techniques ! Xx

      Delete