Saturday 28 May 2016

Mini Revlon Haul

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely week! Today I am going to be showing you what I purchased in my very mini Revlon Haul (which literally consists of 3 items)! I hope you enjoy it!

 I have to say that Revlon is my favourite drugstore brand! I feel like it achieves top quality results but for half the price of any high end product! They are amazing.

The first thing I bought was a new bottle of my favourite foundation ever - Revlon colour stay! This foundation is just so good! It provides such full coverage and gives a semi matte finish. It also doesn't look cakey and doesn't dry your skin out! It is just fantastic! I bought mine in the shade buff because the previous colour I bought was too orange for me!

The next thing I bought was an ultra HD matte lip colour. I'm really glad I bought this because I absolutely love it! It is matte but it doesn't seem to dry out my lips. It also feels very soft on my lips and the ultra HD matte lip colours have such a good range of shades for you to choose from. The colour I bought is in the shade devotion which is quite a strong, dark pink but it is still a very wearable colour.

The final product that I purchased was another ultra HD matte lip colour. Like I said earlier , these are just great!  I got my second one in the colour seduction which I would say is a pinky , peachy nude. I prefer this colour to devotion because it is less bright and I just love nude colours anyway.

That is the end of my Revlon Haul and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thankyou!

Miss A x

29 comments:

  1. Your blog is amazing! I love the layout out and your content is great :) I'm new to blogging and I just followed you on blog lovin, it'd mean the world to me if you could check out my blog and maybe follow back xx

    http://corkylilthing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou so much! This is so kind and means a lot to me! Of course I will check out your blog and follow you! X

      Delete
  2. Seduction looks really pretty! I haven't tried Colorstay but I've heard it's great, I should give it a go x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah seduction is lovely and I totally recommend colourstay! X

      Delete
  3. Those matte lip colours look gorgeous! I had never heard of the collection but I'll be sure to check it out :)

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah the collection is great , I really recommend it! X

      Delete
  4. Love both lip colors! Perfect for spring time :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely lip colors♥

    http://modernastrega.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your matte lip colour choices! Revlon is one of my favourite brands! x

    https://justprettysimple.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try out those Revlon liquid lipsticks however I don't use makeup that is tested on animals! Do you know of any other brand sthat do similar liquid lipsticks? X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry! I think my nyx soft matte lip cream is very similar to these and nyx do not test on animals! The only problem is nyx is quite difficult to buy however some boots stores are starting to get a nyx counter! Hope this helped! X

      Delete
  8. Those matte lipcolors look so pretty, would love to get my hands on them!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thankyou! Yeah sure I'll follow you! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely shades are these matte lipcolours!!!!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been lusting after the matte lippies for so long now!

    Mind checking out and commenting on my recent?

    Alice xo
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! They are good so you should pick one up! Of course I will check out your recent post!x

      Delete
  12. I love the sound of the matte lipsticks that they have just bought out. Both shades you bought look so pretty and wearable x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post, those liquid lipsticks look awesome.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, I love revlon products, especially the lipsticks! X
    check my recent?

    mayasienna13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah Revlon is great! Of course I will check out your recent! X

      Delete