Saturday 21 May 2016

No mirror makeup challenge

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great day! Today I just wanted to do something different so I decided to take a shot at the no mirror make up challenge.

I had to get all of these products on my face without using a mirror. Of course when it came to the eyeliner things got fun but I found everything else quite easy to put on.

So the first thing I did was put on my garnier bb cream with a beauty blender followed by my urban decay concealer and my Yves saint laurent under eye concealer. I found these pretty easy to put on without a mirror but I just made sure that I buffed them all in really well.

Next I put a bit of hoola bronzer on my brush and put it on my cheeks and I did the same to my Nars Orgasm blusher. These were also easy to put on because you literally just have to brush your cheek up and down with a brush which is easy peasy!

The next thing I did was put on some eyeshadow. I was a bit worried that it would come out really bad but when I looked at my make up it didn't really notice. I used my tanya burr galaxy palette.


However putting my eyeliner on was a different story!  It was so hard which shows in the results! I just didn't know where to start, where my lash line was and I didn't know what on earth I was doing so I just tried my best.

I then put on my mascara and I used benefits they're real mascara for this. It was easy to put on the mascara but the only thing that went wrong was that I kept on hitting my face with my mascara wand which resulted in random black dots around my eyes and nose area but oh well!

The final thing I had to do was my lipstick! For this I chose a bright coral lip lacquer because I just thought if your gonna go for it , you gotta go for it (or in other words you might as well choose the brightest lipstick in your collection instead of going for an easy nude). I used my soap and glory sexy mother pucker lip lacquer in watchama coral and my lipstick went on quite well.

Results
It is now time for me to stop rambling on and actually show you my make up!







Ta daaaa! It's not too bad is it? I think I just need to practice the eyeliner!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!

Miss A x

15 comments:

  1. That's not bad at all, I'm sure mine would be worse as I can't put on eyeliner even with a mirror! I've never seen a post like this before, so interesting x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and ha ha! Just keep practicing and you wil nail it some day! Thanks again, im glad you found my post interesting! X

      Delete
  2. Have to say you did quite well considering,lovely post x

    https://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant, you don't see many posts like this.

    Cultivation of Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! If I try to do this, the result would be a disaster haha! I love your lipstick, such a lovely coral shade.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post, I am too scared to attempt it myself but I think you did a great job!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and ha ha ! Im sure you would do great! X

      Delete
  7. Great post! You did really well. I would do so bad.. You did well attempting at eyeliner with no mirror! I wouldn't have even attempted it! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! And ha ha , I thought I would give it a shot! X

      Delete