Sunday 15 May 2016

My Barry M nail varnish collection

Hello guys! Today I was actually going to do a whole post on some changes I am making to my blogging but I started to write it and it was so boring so I gave up on that idea! Instead, I  have decided to show you my Barry m nail varnish collection which is quite vast so hopefully you will enjoy it but I will talk to you a little bit about my blogging changes at the end of this post! Enjoy!

If you know me then you will know that I am absolutely obsessed with Barry M nail varnish! They are cheap, long lasting, good quality and there is sooo many colours to choose from! I just love them and I literally don't use any other nail varnishes apart from them!

Gelly Hi shine nail paints-
This range provides your nails with a juicy and super glossy, colourful finish!
My colours (left-right)
Fondant, Acai smoothie, Blueberry, Pink punch, Greenberry, ruby slippers (I couldn't find this colour in the Gelly hi shine range so it must've been limited edition but I found ruby slippers in the ordinary nail paint range which is very similar), Sugar plum and Black cherry.

Speedy Quick dry nail paints-
This range helps you to achieve a perfect mani that dries in seconds! The nail varnishes also have a new flat brush which helps you to apply the nail varnish even quicker and with more precision!
My colours (left-right)
In a heart beat, Sprint finish, Pit stop, Eat my dust, Lap of honour and Supersonic

Matte nail paints-
This range helps you to achieve the latest trend of matte nails! They are a change to your usual glossy nail varnish! Don't forget the top coat to help protect the varnish from chipping!
My colours (left-right)
Cancun, matte top coat and Espresso

Aquarium nail paints-
This collection helps your nails to shine from every angle. Depending on where you look, you will be able to see two totally different colours. These two tone nail varnishes help you achieve the total under the sea effect!
My colours (left-right)
Persian, Pacific and Caspian

Sunset daylight curing nail paints-
This range helps you to achieve the look of pro salon finish nails without a uv lamp or the expense. All you need is a colour and the topcoat from this range to get long lasting, gel like nails that can be removed with a normal remover.
My colour-
The way you make me teal ( I just realised you are supposed to use the topcoat with it to get the best results so I will have to purchase that but it still works fine alone)

Classic nail paints-
These award winning nail colours are from the classic nail paint range. They are great quality, long lasting and quick drying!
My colours-
Diamond, vintage violet, bright purple, Blueberry, black and Matt white.

Nail effects-
This range creates stunning affects on your nails such as crackle.
My colours-
Nail effect 311

Mani mask nail paints-
These nail varnishes are designed to camouflage, colour and care for your nails as well as giving a semi matte finish.

Clear top coat-
This helps to protect and look after your nails as well as giving a glossy finish.

So that was my nail varnish collection and I hope you found that interesting. Barry M also do lots of other ranges so be sure to check out them as well at https://www.barrym.com/shop/Nails

Blogging changes-
So earlier I was telling you about some changes I am going to be making to my blogging. They are not that major but basically because I have been getting really busy lately with school work and soon summer exams will be coming up so I have decided to only do one post a week which will be posted on Saturday!

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it!

Miss A x



8 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Would love to try the crackle nail effects! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the crackle effect is so cool! Thanks Cielo!xx

      Delete
  2. All of these nail varnishes look absolutely gorgeous! I love Lap of Honour xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lap of Honour is one of my favourites and thanks!xx

      Delete
  3. Wow you have so many, I hope I have a collection like this in the future! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do get a bit carried away when buying nail varnish and thanks Grace! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the bright colors, especially the purples and the blues! I've heard great things about Barry M, I wish they were easy to get a hold of in the US!

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really pretty! It's a shame that you can't get hold of them easily! Thanks x

      Delete