Wednesday 4 May 2016

April Favourites

Hello everybody ! I hope you are all having a lovely day or have had a lovely day or are about to have a lovely day depending on what time you are reading this ! In case you haven't noticed the title, today I am going to be doing my April Favourites! I'm just going to go straight into it so enjoy!

The first product that I have been loving this month is my beauty blender ! I have been using this towards the end of this month and I am obsessed with it! It makes your foundation go on so nicely without it looking cakey and it is just brilliant ! For more information click here for a previous post where I talked about it !

The next thing I have been loving this month is Soap and Glorys thick and fast mascara . Wow this is just so good! It lengthens your lashes , thickens them and just makes them look so much prettier but still very natural ! I don't find it to be very clumpy at all and it is just brilliant ! Nice one soap and glory !!

I have also been loving my Urban decay naked palette ! I have probably raved about this so much but I just love it! I can create so many looks with this and the colours are just all so pigmented and pretty ! Love it!

The next thing I have been loving is my benefit high beam! I have had this for quite a long time but for some reason, this month, I have just been reaching for it so much! It just gives such a lovely highlight and it is stunning!

This month I have also been loving a few perfumes . The first one I have been loving is The body Shops grapefruit body mist. This smells so zingy and fresh and of course just like a grapefruit. If you don't like grapefruit or citrusy scents then you won't like this but I find it really nice and refreshing.

The other perfume I have been loving is Lush's 29 high street perfume. I believe that you can only get this perfume from the Lush shop in Poole which was where I got it from but it is definitely worth going there especially if you live near it!  29 high street literally smells like what a lush shop smells like. It is sweet, strong a little bit spicy and a little bit musky but it is a really nice scent. It also brings back memories for me of my holiday to Poole !

Music
I think April has been such a good month for Music! I have been loving lots of songs. My top 3 favourites are

1. Sia and Sean paul- Cheap thrills , I absolutely love this song! So cool and catchy!

2. Selena Gomez- Hands to myself , such a great song!

3. DNCE- Cake by the Ocean , omg I just love this song soooo much! It is definitely my favourite song at the moment. Please go and listen to this if you haven't and be prepared to become addicted to it! Sooo good!!

Ok so those were my April Favourites !

I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below on anything you want to really but I would love to know what you have been loving this month and I would also appreciate if you gave some suggestions on what posts you would like me to do!

Have a good week!

Miss A x

10 comments:

  1. You have some nice products in your favorites girl. I really want to try that Soap and glory mascara but I can't find it anywhere, and I am too lazy for online order :) I have never tried Body shop scents before but I would try it next time I am in there store, this one seems really fresh. Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and other social media :) x
    www.ambiinwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Ha ha! I'm the opposite - I'm to lazy to go to shops so I order offline! You should defiantly try out the body shop scents, they have such a selection! And yes I would love to follow you on bloglovin and the only other social media I have got is twitter! You can add me on both of them if you go up to the top of my post and look to the right side! Xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yeah they are great! You can create so many looks with them! Xx

      Delete
  3. I love the beauty blender as well!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love High Beam! For whatever reason I don't have any of the Naked palettes, I can never justify the purchase x

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah high beam is so pretty! I think the naked palettes are definitely worth the money! I love mine so much and I use it everyday! X

      Delete
  5. I have really been loving my beauty blender this month too! It has taken me a while to get used to it but now I definitely couldn't live without it x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it also took me a while to get used to it but I'm glad I kept going with it because it is definitely the best way to apply foundation! Xx

      Delete