Saturday 12 March 2016

Two new beauty purchases that I love! 

Hello everyone !!
First of all I would like to apologise for not doing a post on Wednesday. I felt very ill and I just wasn't in the mood to start editing photos and writing a post . Anyway now I'm feeling much better and I'm back to my usual self !

So today I am going to be showing you two new pieces of makeup that I bought and absolutely love.

Here are both of the products !!

So these two products are a Nyx soft matte lip cream
in the colour Istanbul and a soap and glory  'Glow all out' cheek stick in the shade ice shimmer .

Firstly lets talk about the Nyx soft matte lip cream . I have heard so many people rave on about these so I decided to buy one . Thank goodness I did! I love these so much ! They are soft , they are matte and they are creamy ! Like I said I got mine in the colour Istanbul which is a light pink colour (swatch below). I thought it was going to be a nudey pink colour but it isn't really however I still love it. I really recommend these but the only down side is that they can dry your lips out so make sure you put a lip balm on before. Apart from that these soft matte lip creams are fantastic!

Nyx soft matte lip cream in the colour
Istanbul

The other product that I purchased was the soap and glory glow all out cheek stick. I love this! It is a solid highlighter stick and it makes your face look luminous but not too luminous if you know what I mean. Mine is in the colour ice shimmer and I know you can get a bronzer and a blusher that I will hopefully be purchasing soon ! Ice shimmer is a glowy , sort of champagne coloured highlighter (swatch below) that looks beautiful on the skin. It is so easy to blend in and I would definitely give it a 10/10!! 
Soap and Glory 'Glow all out" cheek stick
in the shade ice shimmer 
Ok so those were both of the products that I purchased. I adore both of them and would recommend them to anyone and everyone! 

Thanks for reading ! 

Miss A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment