Wednesday 16 March 2016

Loreal Elvive re balancing shampoo, conditioner and hair mask . 

Hi guys! I hope you are having a great day!
Recently I have started to use a new hair care range which I absolutely love. I have been using the Loreal Elvive extraordinary clay rebalancing shampoo, conditioner and hair mask to wash and nourish my hair.

Here they are:
The main aim of these three products is to keep your roots oil free for 72 hours but also keep the ends of your hair soft and hydrated. The shampoo and conditioner have 3 refined clays in them which help your hair to become free flowing and fresh. They also purify your scalp and clear your head from dandruff.

The clay mask also contains 3 refined clays and it makes your hair feel radiant and very lightweight. You just massage it into your scalp, leave it for five minutes to work its magic and then wash it out with the shampoo. Your scalp feels nourished but not greasy. However the coolest part is that it is bright blue !

I love all three of these products and you can currently get all three for ten pounds at boots! What a bargain! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! 

Miss A x 

2 comments: