Sunday 21 February 2016

New makeup storage and my makeup collection

Hello everyone ! I hope you are all having a great day and I hope you all had a fantastic half term ! I practically lived off of mcdonalds and chips this holiday but it was fun and I done loads of things (none of them homework. Whoops!) .
Anyways , in today's post I am going to be showing you something I purchased recently and that I use to store my makeup ! I will also be briefly showing you my makeup collection so enjoy...

Ok so the thing I use to keep my makeup in is this-


Ok so this is a cute storage unit from whsmith! 
They cost £19.99 but online there is an offer where you can buy them for £13.99 and in my nearest whsmith store there was a deal where you could get two for £19.99! So I brought two and I use the other one to keep my lush stuff in ! 
There are loads of different designs but I decided to go with the blue themed one because it matches my bedroom ! 

Anyway here is what I use each draw for- 

The first draw, which is one of the small ones at the top, contains all of my eyeshadows. The eyeshadows I have are tanya burr's galaxy palette, 2 maybelline diamond glow palettes (one purple and one blue) , a grey eyeshadow palette from L & B (never heard of the brand but it is a nice palette) , a gold eyeshadow from maxfactor, a black eyeshadow from MUA and a light pink eyeshadow from Kiko. 

 The next draw is where I keep my lip sticks. In this draw I have a berry coloured lip crayon by maybelline, a black lipstick from MUA (it was for Halloween) , 2 tanya burr glosses (picnic in the park and champagne toast),a baby pink Barry m lipgloss , a pinkey nude Loreal lipstick (which doesn't even exist anymore!!), a pink lancome gloss in love lipgloss, a red lip pen from Kiko, a sexy mother pucker lipgloss in the colour watchamama coral by soap and glory and finally a nudey pink lipstick from kiko.

 The third draw is the home of my blushes and contour things . I have a Loreal le blush in the colour sandalwood pink , a Nars blusher in the colour orgasm, benefits hoola, benefits benetint and benefits high beam .

 The next draw , which is a bigger draw on the second row, contains all of my face things. In this draw I have a Garnier bb cream, a kiko soft focus foundation, a Loreal bb cream, a Loreal 24hr matte foundation, a maybelline baby skin primer, a Loreal true match genius 4 in 1 foundation, 2 collection concealers, a clinique powder, a set of benefits boi-ing concealers, a soap and glory kick ass concealer crayon, a Yves saint laurent touche eclat concealer and finally a mini benefits pore eraser.

 In the 5th draw I keep my eye things . I have a soap and glory supercat eyeliner, a lancome crayon de kohl eyeliner, a maybelline Brown liquid eyeliner, a blue rimmel eyeliner, a blue collection mascara, a body shop eyeliner , a Loreal superliner , a mini benefit they're real mascara , a maybelline lash sensational mascara and a miss sporty clear mascara .

And finally in the last draw, which is the big one at the bottom, I have my skincare stuff and one eyeshadow palette. The eyeshadow palette is the Tanya burr candy glam palette and the skincare things I have are a pot of origins spot remover pads, a little Garnier micellar cleansing water, a tea tree toner from lush, a watermelon lip balm from the body shop , an oil free moisturiser from simple, an elderflower eyecream from the body shop and finally a tangle teazer ! 

So I hope you enjoyed today's post! Sorry if it was a bit long and boring but I enjoyed writing it! 

Bye!! 

Miss A x 

No comments:

Post a Comment