Sunday 28 February 2016

February Favourites 

Hi guys ! I hope you are all having a great day ! It is coming to the end of February in a few days (which is hard to believe because it feels like it was Christmas only yesterday) so I thought I would do a quick February Favourites ! Enjoy !

So this month I have been loving all of these things! They are The Yankee candle pink sands reed diffuser , The body shop strawberry lip balm , the soap and glory smoothie star body buttercream, the Tanya burr lipgloss in the colour champagne toast and finally the Loreal infallible 24 hour matte foundation.








Another thing I have been loving this February is these delectable little creations ! They are made by a company called Joeys and they are called jammy buns . Omg they are so nice ! They are moist cakes covered in jam and then covered in coconut ! What is there not to like about them ! You have to try them !!

The final thing I have been loving this February is a series on netflix. I have been obsessed with Pretty Little liars ! I think it is really good and I love watching it. I love watching it soo much that at one point I started to watch 6 - 7 episodes a day ! I am currently in the middle of season 3 and it is getting really interesting. If you haven't started watching this then I recommend that you do!

Ok so those were some of the things I have been loving this February!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I will see you soon !

Miss A x

No comments:

Post a Comment